- CHURCHILL: Leadership In Living Colour
- CHURCHILL LEADERSHIP: He Understood…
- CHURCHILL: Leading from the Front
- CHURCHILL: The Courage to Listen
- CHURCHILL: The Wisdom Behind the Throne
- CHURCHILL: The Character of Leadership
- WHAT’S YOUR THEME?
- FIVE DAYS IN WASHINGTON…
- CHURCHILL: The Perfect Change
- Lie to Me…
- READY TO TAKE THE TOUGH DECISIONS?
- ARE YOU KEEPING SCORE?
My great-grandfather would often argue with his longtime bodyguard, Walter Thompson, on whether he should hide in the bunker when the bombs were dropping on London. I have asked these people to risk everything, he said. How can I possibly expect them to take these risks if I too am not prepared to do so?
Churchill often stood atop the government buildings and watched as the Luftwaffe mercilessly bombed his people below. “You do your worst,” he told Hitler. “And we will do our best!”
Leadership is from the front, not the back, hence the reason it’s called ‘leadership’, and not followship.